Eric and I have a lot of things going on in our lives right now! We are both going to school and Eric works full time for the Davis school district. We are living in Clinton and just recently moved in with my parents. We are one big happy family! We recently started our own business with Usana Health Sciences and it is going great! We enjoy it so much! I am glad Kami and Travis gave us the idea to do a blog. It will be a great way to stay in touch with friends and keep a journal! Eric and I are trying to get back to Provo in the fall so I can finish my degree in Exercise Science. I can't wait to go back to BYU! Eric is looking to get a degree in something health and wellness and wants to become a personal trainer soon! On Feb.16 we had our sixth month anniversary. We didn't really do anything, but that's okay because valentine's was just a couple days before. The picture is of the thank you cards i have been meaning to send out, but i have been a major slacker! It's the only picture of our wedding that was on our computer too. I think it's pretty cute!:)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
We are the Ellsworth's!
Eric and I have a lot of things going on in our lives right now! We are both going to school and Eric works full time for the Davis school district. We are living in Clinton and just recently moved in with my parents. We are one big happy family! We recently started our own business with Usana Health Sciences and it is going great! We enjoy it so much! I am glad Kami and Travis gave us the idea to do a blog. It will be a great way to stay in touch with friends and keep a journal! Eric and I are trying to get back to Provo in the fall so I can finish my degree in Exercise Science. I can't wait to go back to BYU! Eric is looking to get a degree in something health and wellness and wants to become a personal trainer soon! On Feb.16 we had our sixth month anniversary. We didn't really do anything, but that's okay because valentine's was just a couple days before. The picture is of the thank you cards i have been meaning to send out, but i have been a major slacker! It's the only picture of our wedding that was on our computer too. I think it's pretty cute!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yay! you guys have a blog. okay but now you need to put more on it! haha. put up some pictures of your new hair cut! love ya!
Post a Comment