


Eric and I went to a wedding reception of one of his mission friends (top). A whole bunch of missionary friends were there and President and Sister Marion(Eric's mission president)! Eric had not seen them for a year and a half so he was really excited! I was excited to meet them too! They are awesome people, I almost felt like they were my grandparents or something-they were just super nice! The middle picture is of last tuesday when we went down to provo to the Marion's. They had a little bbq get together for the missionaries. I got to meet a lot of eric's really good mission friends and got to put a face to a name! His mission president is so funny how he wears his western wear, I guess he's a real cowboy! I love this picture of Eric and him-it's so cute! Eric and I are just getting so excited to move to provo! We need to find jobs and an apartment still. We are excited to be by Travis and Kami too!


1 comment:
yay!!!! i'm jumping for joy - new posts!! hehe. i like the pictures. you guys look really good in them. only like 3 months and you'll live here. yay!
Post a Comment