
Eric finally got what he has been wanting for a long time...a motorcycle. It is a 1986 Honda Rebel. He is so excited! He said he is going to name it after me because it is the same age as me. Her name is Shaniqua. Well, for the time being anyway. We really have not come up with a name for her. I don't know what got into me and let him get one, I just hope he doesn't get hurt! He bought it from our brother-in-law Jacob. It only has 7000 miles on it! I think it's a pretty cool bike. We can save on gas too!


3 comments:
oooooh it looks like fun!! i love the name...you should definitely keep it!
It looks like fun! I hope you all are careful!
st. george pics! st. george pics!! st. george pics!
(sorry i didn't call you when we were down there, we didn't get in until late friday night and then we were busy with the fam...hope you had fun! i don't even know when you get back!)
Post a Comment