Eric and I had quite the eventful halloween night. On our way home from the Ellsworth halloween party, we hit a deer on I-15 at about 7200 south! It was one of the scariest experiences of my life! We are both sad that our car is totaled and now all we have to drive is earl (the taurus). The good news is, we are both just fine-not a scratch from the accident. It was so sad to go to the junk yard to clean our car out! Guess what the name of the towing company was? Buck's towing...quite ironic i would say. :) I seriously miss our car. If any of you find a good deal let us know because we are definately looking.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
OH DEER!!!
Eric and I had quite the eventful halloween night. On our way home from the Ellsworth halloween party, we hit a deer on I-15 at about 7200 south! It was one of the scariest experiences of my life! We are both sad that our car is totaled and now all we have to drive is earl (the taurus). The good news is, we are both just fine-not a scratch from the accident. It was so sad to go to the junk yard to clean our car out! Guess what the name of the towing company was? Buck's towing...quite ironic i would say. :) I seriously miss our car. If any of you find a good deal let us know because we are definately looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Crazy experience. Glad you are both ok and not hurt. Aaron.
I'm glad you guys are okay and I hope the baby is okay too...I hear dad might be selling his car...that would be pretty nice to get!
wow your car really looks terrible - i am SO glad you guys are okay and that the baby is too! good luck finding a car. hey check out our blog...i'll call you this weekend!
bucks towing that is hilarious! i waved to your car as i saw it driving down i-15...the car was sad as it headed towards the junk yard!
Post a Comment