Thursday, December 6, 2007

MY BELLEEEE!!!


This is my 18 week belly! This picture was taken about a week ago. I thought I would post this just because Kami did and I wanted to show my belly off too! NOT the cutest picture in the world, but it will due. We find out what we are having in 2 weeks. By then, I will actually be 21 weeks along. I think my belly is even bigger now. It grows everyday. Last Sunday was the first time I felt our baby kick! It was a very exciting event.

3 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kami said...

oh yay!! i didn't know you had felt the baby! isn't it crazy? that's so exciting - and your belly is way cute! eventually we can poke our bellys together and make our babies talk...haha. :) jk

(k that first post was actually me but some stupid girl was still logged in on for some reason and it posted under her name...sorry! i'm not amberdawn! haha)

Tony said...

Hey you are starting look pregnant. I hope the sickness has subsided.