Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bennett is here!!











Bennett was born on may 12. He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz and is 18 inches long. He is a beautiful, healthy, 5 days over due little boy. We absolutely love him! He is our handsome little guy! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

jen said...

So who do you think he looks like? I haven't really seen any of either of your baby pictures, so I can't really tell. Tony says he hasn't seen Eric's, but that he looks a LITTLE like Janica when she was a baby. So fun. Congrats!!! Wish we could be there!

Ashley Custer said...

He is soooooo cute, I love it! Congratulations!

kami said...

okay i just LOVE the carseat picture. he's so tiny!!!

katherine purser said...

He is soooo adorable!!! I love him so much! The picture of him in the green outfit looks just like you when you were a little girl! I love him! You two have a beautiful baby:) Way to go!

Angi said...

Congrats! Your baby is a cutie. I really love how round his head is. It's so perfect.

Holly said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie, and you look great! I hope everything went well with the labor and delivery. What a beautiful family!