Monday, July 28, 2008
We Have a Sleeper!!!
Wow! Bennett has been doing so well at sleeping lately. About a week ago he starting sleeping from 10 at night til 7 in the morning instead of 6. Well, this morning I woke up to get him and it was 8 o'clock! Yeah! I hope this continues to happen- it is the best to get a full nights sleep! He started sleeping this well when I switched him from eating every 3 hours to every 4 hours. I started this when he was 8 weeks old and it has worked well! He also has been taking two or three good naps during the day. He really just loves to sleep. I think he gets that from me! A couple days ago Bennett also started to laugh! It is the cutest thing ever. It's funny how small little things make parents so proud of their baby! He is such a joy to have around. Being a mom is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You "liking" to sleep is an understatement. It is more like you would rather eat 10 dead fish than wake up in the morning
congratulations! i'm so jealous...he'll get as good as bennett one day, right? :) that's seriously awesome!
way to go bennett! you're mom is so happy you're sleeping! keep it up kid! we need to play soon, ask your mom when you can come visit me!
congratulations Janica! You are such a cute mommy. :) Im glad you are finally getting some sleep! Im nervous and so excited for when my baby gets here and we become totally sleep deprived!
Wow. Lucky, lucky, lucky. I'm very envious. Maybe Bennett could give Savanna a few pointers, cause this moommy's going crazy from a long time without good sleep. :)
Post a Comment