


Bennett is so hilarious when he looks in the mirror. When he smiles at himself and sees his reflection, it makes him smile even bigger! It seems like he is saying to himself "Hey that guy is pretty cute!"He just thinks it is another baby friend smiling at him!


3 comments:
He is so darn handsome. I love it when babies LOVE to see themselves in the mirror.
Can I just tell you what a cute little guy you have?! I was showing Curt all the cute pictures on your blog yesterday, and it made us both so excited for our own little guy! Hopefully he'll be as cute as Bennett is!
Bennett is so cute! I think you have some of the best outfits to put him in. Sometimes it is hard to find cute boy clothes. We should get together, I would love that. I just have a few more generals left, so I am taking World Religions on campus and then just humanities and geology at home. Things are crazy with a baby, I didn't think it would be too bad, but I am always tired too! What classes do you have left?
Post a Comment