Bennie is now 8 months old. He is growing so big! He can almost crawl and is definately more mobile every day! He loves to climb under the computer desk every second I am on the computer, and get the cords and other things under there. He has also successfully learned how to get out of his bumbo (I have the video that I will probably post later). He has such a funny personality and he is such a joy to be around! He now says mama, dada, and gagaga. Just your "classic" baby sounds! He also does motor boat sounds and spits all over the place. Eric and I are now back in school and he helps us a lot with our homework:) I love this little chunky monkey! Oh, and the picture of him on KSL is just a play place they have at the Layton hills mall. Things are going well for us. Eric is still out of work, but we are hopeful that he will find a job soon since he will finish the Law Enforcement Block on May 13. Things are definately looking up!



3 comments:
Bennett is so cute...I wish I could see him and so does Mason.
What a big boy! Now he is crawling! Watch out mommy here comes trouble!!
Oh Benny! You are such a sweet little boy! And so cute too! I could just kiss you!
Post a Comment