the every day of janica, eric, bennett, & baby ian
Oh my goodness, what a cutie! That second picture looks like someone just told a joke that little Bennett thought was hilarious! He is so cute!
Cute! I totally wanted to buy the cute little toddler rolling pin, but since Mason wasn't quite born yet I had a hard time justifying that purchase... It looks like he was tons of help!
Hey janica! He is so so so cute! He looks just like you! He is so adorable!
Loook at his little toes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a cutie! That second picture looks like someone just told a joke that little Bennett thought was hilarious! He is so cute!
Cute! I totally wanted to buy the cute little toddler rolling pin, but since Mason wasn't quite born yet I had a hard time justifying that purchase... It looks like he was tons of help!
Hey janica! He is so so so cute! He looks just like you! He is so adorable!
Loook at his little toes!
Post a Comment