
So my old flat iron, that was a hand-me-down (thanks Kari :)) caught on fire a couple of weeks ago. That meant that I HAD to get a new one! For all of you who really know me, know that I could not live without a flat iron. The reason: well, I look like a lion after I blow dry my hair--not cute! That is how I got the nickname "PJ" in elementary...puffy janica. Since we are poor, I couldn't get a CHI or anything. I settled for the $15 one at wal-mart. So far it has served me well. I guess time will tell! I am actually quite impressed with my purchase. It seems to straighten my hair pretty good!


2 comments:
The sad little life of a puff ball!
I'm sorry it caught on fire. Glad it didn't burn your hair. That would have been really sad. I can relate to being a puff ball. Andrew says I am a lion after I blow dry my hair.
Post a Comment