Friday, April 17, 2009

I'M DONE!!!!

I am so EXCITED because I am finally done with school! I literally finished five minutes ago, and I am just waiting for eric to pick me up. So my emotions are genuine! I am so relieved and so HAPPY!!! I definately need to celebrate! Especially because of all the crazy things that have been happening to eric and I. Remember how last week our condo flooded? Well not only are we living with cement floors right now, on Wednesday we got in a car accident. We are all okay, but our car is in the shop right now. Just one more thing we can't afford!! I guess we go through these things to learn something, right?

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

Sorry about the car and flooding drama, but yay for being done! I totally know how you feel and dread going back to school. Congrats on making it through!

Tony said...

Congratulations Janica! That is awesome that you regurgitated, I mean, graduated. I can't believe you got in a car wreck too...that is so horrible, but i'm glad you are okay. You are one great little sister!

HD said...

Yeah for school being done! Blessed will be the day that I can say that. One great thing? Alyssa has been SO confused as to why you continue to post on this blog when you were supposed to be going to that other Utah Moms one. Ha ha! She never clicked on the link to see it was fake and just found out tonight when I finally showed her. Classic Jani-babes.

kami said...

yay!!! for being done. i am so sorry for your car that is annoying. i am glad you're okay though. you guys are awesome!

katherine purser said...

So I just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading your last 10 blog posts...kinda sad I have to read your blog to know what's going on! But anywho...congrats on being done!!! I totally meant to text you back, and obviously didn't:) I'm finally going to my graduation this semester and am super stoked, such a great feeling! Just a few more comments: 1) Bennett is so adorable!!! 2) I bought a super cheap flat iron and absolutely LOVE it (it's lasted quite a while too!) and 3) let's play!!! So sorry to hear about your car and flooding sewer water condo, I sincerely wish the best!