this is at one of our recent shopping trips to old navy. I just love those $75 off $100 dollar coupons! I got twenty baby items (more than half of them were baby girl clothes...i can hope right?) and eric a dress shirt, jeans, and a t-shirt. I got out of there only spending $10 because i had some gift cards, but seriously $10! The DEAL OF THE CENTURY. haha! my family makes fun of me because i am coupon woman. I just love my coupons. I am one of those annoying people at the checkout in front of you with like a million coupons! I love this picture because Bennett love dogs! He gets so excited when he even hears a dog bark. He say goggy go woof woof! Funny boy! I love him. I am so grateful to have such a joyful little boy!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Model Man
this is at one of our recent shopping trips to old navy. I just love those $75 off $100 dollar coupons! I got twenty baby items (more than half of them were baby girl clothes...i can hope right?) and eric a dress shirt, jeans, and a t-shirt. I got out of there only spending $10 because i had some gift cards, but seriously $10! The DEAL OF THE CENTURY. haha! my family makes fun of me because i am coupon woman. I just love my coupons. I am one of those annoying people at the checkout in front of you with like a million coupons! I love this picture because Bennett love dogs! He gets so excited when he even hears a dog bark. He say goggy go woof woof! Funny boy! I love him. I am so grateful to have such a joyful little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
okay...you got ANOTHER one of those huge coupons?? i am so jealous! i have tried but i only get the tiny ones. what is your secret? because WE ARE IN DESPERATE need of new clothes at our house!!
That is such a cute picture :)
oooooh look at bennett with the glasses! that is so cute. i giggled for a long time. he looks like that little boy from the old movie...okay i can't think of the name for the life of me. but, the bottom line is that he looks adorable!!!
Post a Comment