the every day of janica, eric, bennett, & baby ian
janica! it looks SOOO good! i love it. i absolutely love the kitchen and you know i love the green walls because i just love green! AND you and max have the same bedspread :) it is so cute, i am in love! good work!
so cute. I love the bright green. Your house looks like the ikea store. Very very cute. That is awesome your landlord paid for all of that
Wow - great landlord! And an even better job on the decorating - it looks absolutely fabulous!
That is so cool that your landlord let you do that. I'm sure they are more than pleased! Looks wonderful! Great job!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
janica! it looks SOOO good! i love it. i absolutely love the kitchen and you know i love the green walls because i just love green! AND you and max have the same bedspread :) it is so cute, i am in love! good work!
so cute. I love the bright green. Your house looks like the ikea store. Very very cute. That is awesome your landlord paid for all of that
Wow - great landlord! And an even better job on the decorating - it looks absolutely fabulous!
That is so cool that your landlord let you do that. I'm sure they are more than pleased! Looks wonderful! Great job!
Post a Comment