So this is all we really needed to get him for Christmas, a box and a balloon. He loves balloons (what kid doesn't) and he calls them ba yoons. This was at Mason and Evelyn's birthday party on December 19th. We had so much fun with Tony, Jenny, and Mason being here. We had a great Christmas and I will have to post pictures when I get the pictures uploaded.
p.s. Bennett is not supposed to have his binky unless it is bedtime. Naughty binky boy. :0)


2 comments:
You make me laugh...."naughty binky boy"!!! That is hilarious. I am sitting all alone in my computer room laughing my head off! Oh!!! What a cute boy he is!!! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Bennett is so freakin cute. It was so good to see you and your family. We need to get together more often. I miss everyone.
Post a Comment