oh my heck. that is so hilarious. He is so smart! I dont know if my favorite part is "siiiicko" (which I totally agree cats=eww!) or the super real sounding horse sound! Super impressive.
Seriously cute. He is so funny how he makes his REALLY GOOD horsey sound for a cow...it's probably just way more fun for him to make that sound over a cow sound.
8 comments:
siiiicko! haha how hilarious! .max loved it and smi.led the .whole time0
sorry that is max typing!
here's a message to bennett:
58 j c xdhjhuijvy iktgyufyfcuucf98cu vu u yv98
Haha - that is soo cute! I love how he didn't even hesitate with the cat. Sicko...siiiiiickooo!
oh my heck. that is so hilarious. He is so smart! I dont know if my favorite part is "siiiicko" (which I totally agree cats=eww!) or the super real sounding horse sound! Super impressive.
Seriously cute. He is so funny how he makes his REALLY GOOD horsey sound for a cow...it's probably just way more fun for him to make that sound over a cow sound.
That is hilarious! I think he's heard grandma say sicko one too many times...
By the way, I showed Luke and Savvy and they laughed their heads off. They kept making me play it over and over and over. :)
I am laughing my head off. What a funny little boy. He is seriously soooo cute!
Post a Comment