Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I just thought this picture sequence was funny! On a different note, yesterday I had a little bit of a scare with Bennett. He was taking a bath, playing with his bath toys, and I was at the sink putting a mask on my face. I heard a thud and I looked over and he was flipped backwards totally under water. Within one second I was able to get him out, but just to see the panic on his face was so scary! I just had to think what if I had just left the room for a couple seconds? It may have not turned out okay! He fell back for no reason, I think he just was scooting forward on his bum and slipped. It was super scary!

4 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

Oh how sad!! I'm glad everything was okay. I love the picture. He is so cute.

We Krazy Knuts said...

Janica! Hey, it's me, Sheri Stephens Knutson. I happened to find your blog and loved looking at all of the fun pics you have. You have such a cute family!!
I'm glad that your cute little boy was okay in the tub.
I hope that things continue to go well!!

Derk and Ashley said...

I have to tell you that I think about stuff like that all the time. So I NEVER leave the bathroom when Cohen is taking a bath...I'm so glad you didn't either! Those pictures are sooo cute!

kami said...

oh my gosh i meant to tell you i loved these pictures!

and that is so scary about the tub. have you seen the baby bronson that drowned in his tub when his mom walked out of the room? he is alive thankfully but so so scary. after i read that, i promised to never leave max cuz you just don't know what could happen. the day i read about baby bronson (he's like 1 or so) is the same day i read this and it was just crazy. i'm so glad you were in there!