Use this coupon code to get $5.00 dollars off your first order from iherb.com: FUV009
I used a code to get $5 off my purchase of coconut oil, so I only paid $7.45 for a 16oz. bottle, including shipping. I thought it was a pretty good deal. They have tons of other health items too!
So, the reason i bought coconut oil is because i am going to make my own deodorant! I have been trying to use natural deodorants that do not have aluminum because of the potential harmful effects, but they have not worked that well for me. My friend Kami showed me this link to a recipe. Click here for it. I have been told this deodorant works very well. I just received my oil today and I am anxious to make the deodorant and try it out! You should try it out too!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i'm so glad you got some coconut oil! try using it as face moisturizer. i really like it - you don't have to use a lot, or it will be oily. let me know how you like the deodorant!
Post a Comment