
Walking among the goblins in Goblin Valley. This is only about 45 min. from our house. One great thing about Green River is the beautiful nature that is so close by!

Eric and Benny hanging out in the valley. This was so cool--too bad it was windy and eric got sand in his contacts! It started to be really windy and we had to run back to our car to escape the sand storm!





4 comments:
PRETTY! it reminds me that i have something to ask you so i am going to call you - i hope you answer!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE goblin valley:) There is soo much to do out there.. we should ALL go sometime:) Whenever we have company we have to make a trip out to play on the goblind:) I LOVE the last picture of goblin I MIGHT HAVE SAVED IT TO MY COMPUTER! I hope you dont mind:)
He looks like such a little man in that first one. I love it!
you guys are so lucky to live around there.
Post a Comment