Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Personal Training in Pink!




I got my mari winsor pilates dvd and it came with this pink resistance band. I really like the workouts so far. I can tell they will work! Bennett kept wanting to play with the band, so after I was done, Eric pretended like he was training him. It was so funny! Bennett was counting and acting like he was really working out! Check out his little boat shoes, I love his little chubber ankles in them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

OH...... That is ADORABLE! I love love love THE SHOES:) Your house looks cute! I wanna see it in REAL LIFE:)

Lacey said...

that is so cute!

Derk and Ashley said...

I'm so sad for him about the kitty! So sad. He is so so so cute! Also love that pillow on your couch! Is it a Tiffany special?!