Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Put a sock in it!


Bennett woke up so happy today, but just like so many other days he soon turned into his usual mad/crazy/unable to reason with, self. So, eric put him in his crib so we could enjoy our breakfast in peace. We could hear bennett crying, but it kindof sounded a little bit muffled (he does have quite a loud, siren cry). So after we were finished eating, we went in the room to find that he had taken one of his socks off and was stuffing it in his mouth! Sometimes, I just think it is better to put a sock in it... a valuable lesson I have learned from my 'almost' two year old.

2 comments:

jen said...

ha ha ha!!! This might have been the first time I laughed today, reading your post. Don't you love the crazy things they do?! Thanks for sharing : )

kami said...

haha that is too funny!

i swear max and maude have THE loudest cries ever. i don't get it when i hear other babies cry so quietly. it's good to know we're not the only ones who have super loud children :)