This is a place you need to visit if you have not. It was a beautiful day today. Probably a perfect day to hike to the arch. It was really hot too! I love the warm weather!
A little surprise we were glad to run into. I bet this guy put it on his bucket list that he needed to play his bag pipes at arches before he died! He did play them quite well.
This is what you see when you round the corner and the arch peeks up at you! Pretty awesome!
Far away from the arch
Under the arch
Looking straight up at the arch from underneath
Eric and our friend, Rob being mountain goats
Me and benny playing while they were being mountain goats
Chillin' like a real cowboy would
Proof that he was happy to be there
Pretty picture
I love the trees in moab! This one was near the arch on our way out. I guess i am secretly obsessed with gnarly trees!
Thank you for the workout and beautiful scenery, delicate arch.














2 comments:
That bag pipe player is so random! But that is a very pretty place. You and your little family do so many fun things! I love looking at your blog. :)
I love Bennett's boots! It looks so nice and warm. Glad we're finally getting a taste of that too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment