Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the sandy beach...

of green river. 

 heading out to play in the sand

bennett wasn't too sure what to think of the sand on his feet, so daddy had to pick him up

this is a pretty and peaceful place! it is only a few minutes from our house!

deciding to play in the sand

he likes his toes in the sand now

daddy scooped out a pit for him to sit in...

and bury him in!

benny didn't even care that we covered up his arms too!
we had a lot of fun at the beach. if you ever come visit us, we will take you here!

i love the farms in green river, they are so green and pretty for miles! this picture doesn't really do them justice.

7 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

OH BENNETT... He looks adorable all covered in sand, I love his little expression:) Its TIME we GOTTA go out to the BEACH!

Justin and Ashley said...

I love that picture where he is buried that is so funny! I can't believe he was okay with that!

Heather Hansen said...

You guys just seem like you are having so much fun there. Good for you!!

Lacey said...

I cant believe bennett let you bury him! He is so cute..

Tiffany + Matt said...

Ooh, I want to come! I love the beach!

Tony said...

That looks fun. Can you jump in the river?

Derk and Ashley said...

Oh how cute! He is adorable!