Sunday, June 6, 2010

Murphy's Law

Definition: Bennett blowing out of his diaper as soon as I am at least 60 miles away from home and forgot to bring him extra clothes.

Poor Benny and Poor Mommy! Yesterday, I was going to meet my sister at the Bijou Market in Orem to shop and see the fun pillows she made for the show. As soon as I got into Price I could tell that Bennett had pooped. I asked him if he did and he said "don't think so". Well, I knew he did so I pulled over and sure enough--blowout! Like a blowout that took fifteen wipes to clean up and got on his shirt, shorts, and socks. He really needed a bath! So, I hurried and went to Wal-mart and took Bennett in the store just in his diaper, with a blanket wrapped around him, and basically gave him a bath in the sink and bought him some new clothes. You would think after the many times of this happening that I would remember extra clothes! But, the thing that is so ironic is that Bennett never blows out anymore. Why is it that they blowout only in those times when you really need them not to?

Despite the hour of delay from the blowout, we made it to the show! I didn't get any pictures at the market, but it was a lot of fun. And HOT! Tiffany took me to lunch at a restaurant in Provo called Spark. Two thumbs up if you ever want to go somewhere really good! We also took a break from the heat of the show and went to the university mall. Tiff's friend Charity was also with us and she was so nice to play with Bennett a lot of the time we were shopping! Here's some fun pictures from the treehouse playground they have at the mall.


Bennett loved this dinosaur. He is really into dinosaurs and Dinosaur Train!
 Can you see Bennett? I guess he didn't want to climb on top like the other kids!
Kindof a scowley face. He doesn't like to smile for pictures!
Sportin' the boots and wondering what to do next. He loves his boots!

 He loves his cool sunglasses- they are 2 for $5 at Children's Place right now!

1 comment:

Derk and Ashley said...

YOu crack me up! Poor mommy is absolutely right! I probably would have broke down in tears~!