Plus one more, equals FOUR!
We are going to be a family of four!
Our new little one is due February 6, 2011!
We are very excited!

We are going to be a family of four!
Our new little one is due February 6, 2011!
We are very excited!

Bennett was very excited to hear the news!




8 comments:
YAYYY! Congrats on the new little one! I would encourage a late arrival so that s/he can arrive on my birthday, but I'm not sure I'm willing to wish three weeks of extra torture on any mother for the sake of my vanity. :)
YAY! Congrats GIRLY I am VERY VERY VERY Excited for your family :):):) Lets go SWIMMING this week.
That is so exciting! How fun! Let me know if you need me to watch Bennet or something while you take a nap or be sick:)
I kind of had an idea that you were! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you! Congratulations~!
yay Janica! that is so wonderful! congratulations!!! very happy for you! another cute one to add to the family!
Congratulations Janica! I'm so excited for you. I hope all goes well with you and the baby during the pregnancy! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment