Sunday, October 3, 2010

Melon Days #1!

Better late than never-here are some pictures from the festivities!



Tiff and Matt being "happy" at the Green River beach. Check out ella's crazy hair!


Bennett collecting candy like a little squirrel at the parade


My mom and grandma Jeanne sporting the melon run shirts. Me, my mom and grandma all walked in the 5k Melon Run (i didn't get any pictures). It was so fun to have family there and especially my grandma. We were glad she could come!


Had to put in a picture of the watermelons, oh and my mom! They give out all you can eat watermelon all day long. My brother Andrew did his own taste test and said he liked the Vetere Melons the best!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

What fun posts! I LOVE the Roanes! Your hair is adorable! I love your bangs!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

LOVE the VETERE shout out! THANKS JANICA!! You guys look like you had a GOOD MELON DAYS! I hope EVERY YEAR we see your faces at MD:)