Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Anticipation...

We only have two more weeks until baby boy #2 comes to meet us! We are so excited! Life is a little hectic right now (and I know it's about to get a lot more hectic :0)! I am staying up north with my parents and Eric commutes back and forth from Green River every few days. I will be delivering at McKay-Dee and baby could come any day, so we thought it would be best if Bennett and I stay in Clinton. All the craziness has prevented me from blogging for a while, so I thought I would give a little recap of Christmas and Eric's birthday.
Bennett on Christmas morning first seeing his presents!
Loving his presents, even though he was sick. He woke up Christmas morning throwing up! It was so sad. We spent about two hours at the laundromat on Christmas because we don't have a w/d and he threw up all over his bed. Fun fun! We still had a great Christmas and Bennett got feeling a lot better.

Us at temple square seeing the Christmas lights. Look at that blue basketball I'm trying to hide in my sweater!


2 comments:

kami said...

bennett is looking so big! happy birthday to eric!! and YOU look adorable! please post more belly pictures. i love your belly! i can't wait to see the baby and hear about how everything goes. sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!! xoxo

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

You LOOK so cute! I can't wait to see this NEW LITTLE GUY:D Keep us posted! HAPPY LABOR from us :D WE love YA!

P.S. Bennet is going To be AN AWESOME BIG brother:D