Friday, February 18, 2011

Announcing...Ian Duke!

Our precious little Ian was born on February 8th! He weighed 8 lbs. 10oz. and was 21 inches. We are so happy to have him here and just could not be happier with him in our family! Bennett LOVES him so much-we have to watch him close because he loves to kiss him! I want to write about his birth story in another post, but for now I will post some pictures of our new little guy.

6 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

He is SO PERRRRFECT! I need to come visit:D

We Krazy Knuts said...

So sweet!!!! Glad things are going well!

Derk and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Janica! He is so sweet and I love his name! Congratulations to your cute family! Tiff told me that you did it all on your own too. You are amazing!I love how sweet Bennett is with him. He is gonna be the best big brother.

p.s. I need to have that animal print blanket! So cute!!!!

Heather Hansen said...

He is adorable. Congratulations!! You guys have the cutest family. Can't wait to see you all again.

Ashley C said...

Congrats - he is darling!

La Reina said...

Those pictures are so precious! I'm sorry I didn't make it down to see you guys again before you went back. Guess I'll have to wait till you come back up again!