Wednesday, April 6, 2011

cuteasaurus

Our little Ian is getting so big! We love having him in our family! He is the cutest, most smiley baby! Bennett absolutely loves Ian, it is SO cute!  Benny is the best big brother. Life is pretty hectic with two little ones, especially with the lack of sleep, but I sure do love our little boys! I truly feel so blessed to be their mom. Ian is almost two months now and his look is starting to change a little. I really thinks he looks like eric, but what do you think?

Bennett wanted his picture taken by Ian!
diaper heads
Learning his numbers!
I think he really does love his huggies. This little boy will not potty-train. I hope that changes real soon :0)


3 comments:

We Krazy Knuts said...

OH they are both so cute. I don't really think Ian looks like either of you, but I'm one that never thinks anyone looks like anyone. Either way, they are so cute!

Derk and Ashley said...

Janica!!! Those are the cutest boys I have ever seen! I can not belive it, well, I can cause just look at you and Eric! But my goodness, they are so cute!

AE Simon said...

ha ha ha oh I love the diaper head picture. Your boys are so cute