Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LOOK at me, I'm THREE!!!

Happy BiRtHdAy BeNnY-- We love you!!!!!!!


Bennett wanted a Toy Story themed party. He actually had two parties, one at my parents, and one at eric's parents. We got bennett a camera for his birthday and he took lots of pictures that i will have to upload, once i learn how!


This is a sad attempt at making a cake. I forgot to bring the toy story figurines, not that that would have helped. haha!


Good thing he didn't care he had an ugly cake, he just loved blowing out the candle! More pictures to come--our camera battery died literally as soon as he went to blow out the candle, so i will have to get the pictures off my parents camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I honestly cannot believe BENNETT is 3. The BROTHERS photo is perfect!! Your cake looks good & SUPER YUMMY! We need to get together and party:D he totally needs 3 parties since he is 3!

We Krazy Knuts said...

So cute, and such a fun age.

And I think Ian looks exactly like Eric!