How long have you been together? We have been married since August 2006.
How long did you date?We starting dating when we were in high school, and then eric went on his mission, so I think we dated a total of 2 or 2 1/2 years.
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Well, normally I would say Eric hands down, but right now I am a hungry hippo being pregnant and all, but I think it would be safe to say that eric still eats more.
Who said "I love you" first? Eric. He told me he loved me in high school and I said "Don't say that"!
Who is taller?Eric
Who sings better? Eric when he sings his BEST! This is actually a joke because Eric and I won't sing our "bests" to each other because we are too embarrassed.
Who is smarter? I would say that I am more dedicated, not necessarily smarter.
Who does the laundry? Eric just did some today! I would say overall I do it, but Eric does it quite a bit too.
Who does the dishes? Both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? me and billpay
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn:( I am sure Eric would if we did!
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but Eric helps a lot too!
Who is more stubborn?Eric
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual awkward kiss
Who asked who out? Eric asked me out first. He showed up at my house with his friend Jordan. My mom answered the door and the first thing he said was "Hi, I am Bishop Ellsworth's son". I guess maybe he felt he wouldn't get in the door otherwise? My family always makes fun of him for this!
Who proposed? He did. He took me on a horse ride on Antelope Island and we watched the sunset and had a picnic. Way Cute!
Who is more sensitive? Eric
Who has more friends? Eric. I have a handful of close friends, but Eric is more sociable. We mostly hang out with our families!
Who has more siblings? Eric, 7 sisters 1 brother
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Well I haven't ever seen Eric wear a skirt, so I would have to say him. I wear pants too though (maternity pants)! No honestly, I really don't know.


2 comments:
Hello Janica Roane Elsworth! No, I don't think you are random for commenting on my blog. Blogs rock! They're what hold this big world together! I have found so many old friends through the bloggin' world. It's great!! Yay for your baby boy! Our baby, due the same time as yours, is also a boy. The second time has been pretty much the same for me except I am a lot more tired. I guess chasing a 3 1/2year old will do that to a girl...so says my doctor. Good luck with the remaining 60+ days of your pregnancy. Being a mom is the greatest, most rewarding, hardest job you'll ever have. Enjoy!!
p.s. You're welcome to visit our blog whenever your pretty heart desires!
i had a good laugh reminiscing yours and erics first kiss, and when eric first asked you out, similar to when jordan asked me out...weird. emilee should be having her baby anytime now! it's our spring break next week, we're going to denver, but maybe we could come see you the end of the week! let us know when YOU'RE in town too!
Post a Comment