Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5 weeks left!



The belly just keeps on getting bigger! I just want to have our baby so I can post cute pictures instead of ones of me! I would have to say my pregnancy has gone pretty smooth, no scares or anything yet. What a blessing! I just want to get done with finals and have my baby. yeah! I had a baby shower last Saturday, courtesy of the Ellsworth girls, and I got a TON of cute baby stuff. Baby showers are the best!

6 comments:

jen said...

Fun!! What's the measure now?

kami said...

cute belly!!

katherine purser said...

You look so adorable! Only 33 days! WooHoo! I can't wait to meet him! Love ya!

Tony said...

You're huge!

Melanie said...

i had forgotten you and Kami were so close! i'm so excited for you!

Natalie said...

You look adorable! Hope everything goes well with your delivery. It could be any day Ü