Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 Things I Can Not Live Without




I got tagged by Kami to write about 7 things I can not live without. Because I have way more than 7, I thought I would just think of one in particular for the day and post one each day of the week. Today I was thinking, and I really cannot live without IKEA. It is such a wonderful place. This is what I got there yesterday! I love the high chair and the storage boxes! This high chair was only $19.99, plus I got a tray to go with it for $5! For all of you who don't know how expensive high chairs are, I bought one of the cheapest ones that I could find, that was still cute, for $85. Needless to say, I took that one back and saved myself $65! Who knew Ikea had high chairs?

1 comment:

kami said...

i love ikea too! i think someday my whole house will be pretty much ikea :) it's already getting there.

btw we got the same TV table and the same shelf you guys have :) love it!