
Okay...I can live without American Idol obviously, but I really am into this show this season. I look forward to it every week! I look forward to the time I can just sit back and relax and watch it after Bennett has gone to sleep. :) Eric and I really like Adam Lambert, Megan Joy, and Danny Gokey. I am really starting to like Adam Lambert the best. His style as far as clothes and hair are weird (and I hate how he paints his fingernails--gross!), but I think he has an amazing voice, especially when he sings high!


2 comments:
those are my favorites too. i hope megan stays around for longer - her song choice was really bad last night - i was disappointed! but i voted for her a bunch cuz i hope she stays around to show us more! those are def my 3 favs.
I like Adam, too! But do you think he's more into guys than he is girls? J/W...
Post a Comment