Okay, does anyone else think this coat is so cute? I found it in on modcloth.com They have some really cute coats! If there really was a Santa I would ask for this. Or maybe for this, even though i wouldn't look as cute as Bella...
the every day of janica, eric, bennett, & baby ian
Okay, does anyone else think this coat is so cute? I found it in on modcloth.com They have some really cute coats! If there really was a Santa I would ask for this. Or maybe for this, even though i wouldn't look as cute as Bella...
2 comments:
I love coats so so so much. Its seriously a problem. Its a bad an obsession as shoes and purses...I always rationalize a way to need more. I love both those coats. Bennett is so darn cute. He is so big. Hayden gets in crazy sleeping positions like that too. It cracks me up. Silly boys.
I have a coat fetish as well. It's so bad. But they are so much fun! I'm trying NOT to buy this really fun green one at Target right now. I may be able to hold out until after the holidays. Maybe : )
PS- Have you SEEN the movies?! Of COURSE you would look 'as cute' as Bella. Probably about 50 times moreso. And not just because I don't like her, but you're just that cute!
Post a Comment