Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh so special!

Don't we just look so special? This was at our ward's valentine's party (if you couldn't tell by the hearts). It was a lot of fun! We had fun playing all the games with our friends Bo and Lacey. Best of all, Bennett went in the nursery, i think he had fun too! Hope your day was special. ;0)

5 comments:

We Krazy Knuts said...

Guess what? Bo and Lacey (Harrison, I'm assuming) used to be in our ward here at USU. Only for a few months. I was Lacey's visiting teacher for like two months or something. Then they moved to Green River. Isn't that something?
Looks like you guys had fun!

Derk and Ashley said...

You guys look adorable. Love the picture of your mom and dad!

kami said...

you guys are so cute! i love your hair. wish you were here to do mine cute!

Lacey said...

That was one rockin party! I'm so glad you guys were there, otherwise that would have been pretty painful! I'm so happy you live here!!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

You TWO look PRETTY adorable! I heard the PARTY was OFF THE HOOK! Im bummed KORRY & I missed out... Maybe we can throw a ST. Pattys day party!!! Any reason we can find for all of us to GET TOGETHER and play BANAGRAMS!! :)