Friday, September 10, 2010
Love it!
This pregnancy some smells have bothered me a lot, but this apple hand soap smells wonderful. I also love the lavender scent that mrs. meyer's makes too. I love the smell every time I wash my hands. I also love the packaging. I got mine at target for $3.99- the best price I have been able to find. On another note, I can't believe I am nearly 19 weeks along! In about two weeks, on Sept. 22, we find out the gender of our baby! I really think it is a boy, but we would obviously be so happy to have a girl too! I am in the best stage of pregnancy right now. I am no longer sick, and not huge yet. It is a time to enjoy for sure! I am so grateful everyday for being able to be pregnant again. After having my two previous miscarriages before this pregnancy, I really thought it would never happen again. I feel so blessed and just hope and pray everyday that this pregnancy continues to go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i love this dish soap...i haven't tried the hand soap...i'll have to get some the next time i go to target!
Post a Comment