Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Wrap



Bennett getting soaking wet and drinking the sprinkler water--i'm pretty sure it's river water-yuck!


Bennett chillin in grandma and grandpa ellsworth's pool. He was happy even though he doesn't look like it!


Getting dirty in the dirt camping with the ellsworth's


Summer is already over? Crazy! I do love the fall, though. I love the temperature outside-still sunny, but not super hot! We are looking forward to Green River Melon Days coming up this weekend. We moved in last year during melon days, which means we have lived in Green River for one year already. Time flies! My family is coming to visit us this weekend and we are so excited! I will for sure post pictures of the festivities!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I LOVE these pictues of BENNET! He is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! 1 year in GR.. Im HAPPY you are here!!! Hopefullly we can PARTY after melon days... The hubby will have time off BC his sister will be in town SOOOOOOOO we will plan a get together:)