Sunday, September 26, 2010

OH BOY!


We found out last Wednesday that we are expecting another baby boy!! We both felt like it was a boy, but it was still kindof surprising to find out that it really was a boy! We could not be more excited. I am 21 weeks along, and they said that everything looks good, so that is great news! I wanted to post the pictures of bennett's and the baby's profile next to each other because don't you think they look similar? They are definitely brothers! I am so glad Bennett is going to have a little brother. I am going to feel outnumbered, but I don't mind! :0)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! 2 little boys--how fun!

Heather Hansen said...

Congratulations!!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

CONGRATS and Yipppeee! You LOOK SO CUTE PREGNANT!!! Bennett and his BROTHER.. I LOVE IT!!

Derk and Ashley said...

Congratulations! How exciting!