the every day of janica, eric, bennett, & baby ian
How STINKIN cute! I LOVE his costume! I hope you took some FATHER & SON uniform pics.. AWWWWWW! Bennet LOOKS adorable!
That is so stinkin' adorable. I love everything about his costume!
Oh my gosh, he really is so cute!! I can't believe it. Good job!
Too cute! We had to tell Mason the same thing. And do a few practice rounds so he could see the results : ) We are so excited to be coming out in a couple weeks!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't stop laughing. He is the cutest!!!What an adorable family you have!!
Oh my goodness! I am speechless! How adorable is he and what a fun costume idea to match his daddy! Soooo cute!
OH MY GOODNESS! the cutest thing ever!!!!
oh my goodness he is so darling! I love his costume, super cute!
Ok so the picture of bennett with his hand in his pocket is priceless...great pics! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How STINKIN cute! I LOVE his costume! I hope you took some FATHER & SON uniform pics.. AWWWWWW! Bennet LOOKS adorable!
That is so stinkin' adorable. I love everything about his costume!
Oh my gosh, he really is so cute!! I can't believe it. Good job!
Too cute! We had to tell Mason the same thing. And do a few practice rounds so he could see the results : ) We are so excited to be coming out in a couple weeks!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't stop laughing. He is the cutest!!!What an adorable family you have!!
Oh my goodness! I am speechless! How adorable is he and what a fun costume idea to match his daddy! Soooo cute!
OH MY GOODNESS! the cutest thing ever!!!!
oh my goodness he is so darling! I love his costume, super cute!
Ok so the picture of bennett with his hand in his pocket is priceless...great pics! :)
Post a Comment